Buy Verified Eversend Account
Buy verified Eversend Account with documents
What is Eversend Account?
We provide initial fnding for your projects, in crypto of course.
The underlying BankCEX platform has been deployed on 30+ exchanges already. It supports all devices and multiple languages, offering a seamless user experience.
Buy Verified Eversend Account – Full Details
- Verified Eversend Account
- Will provide all login information
- Information regarding the backup
- Customer support
- Verification documents
I tried adding money but was rejected. What happened?
The card you used isn’t what we call “3D Secure”
To protect you from fraud prevention, users can only use cards that are “3D-secure” to add money to Eversend. This basically refers to cards that require users to complete an additional verification step with the card issuer to authenticate user identity when paying.
Does the card you used to top up your Eversend Wallet issue a One Time Password (OTP) in order to transact? If not, it is not a 3D-secure card and we cannot accept money added from it. You were not debited either.
Adding a debit or credit card in order to add money to Eversend
Make sure you are the owner of the card, otherwise we will not accept the card. We support VISA and Mastercard debit and credit cards.
1. Click the ‘Balance’ tab.
2. Click the plus sign labeled ‘Add money’.
3. Click the plus sign labeled ‘Add new credit/debit card’.
4. Input your card details.
5. You will be charged $1 automatically to add your card, this will reflect immediately in your Eversend wallet and can be used at any time.
6. You will have to verify your new card with our compliance team to ensure that you are the owner of the card and that it is active. Until it is verified, you will have a $1 limit on your card.
7. The compliance team will be in touch with you.
Why is my transaction still pending?
If your transaction is pending, we are aware of it and it will be delivered. It could be pending due to multiple reasons.
We are always working with our payment processor partners to improve transaction times, however, delays may still happen. This is most often due to delays at our third-party partners, i.e.:
1. Telco company
2. Payment provider to move your money to destination banks.
3. We also sometimes experience delays with Nigeria’s Access Bank, where the bank does not automatically process transfers. These transactions are manually approved by our staff, so it takes a longer time.
The bottom line is that – if it’s pending, it is on our system and we are working with fund delivery partners to get it delivered as soon as possible. We are aware and it will be processed. We apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing.
Visit Buyaccountss.com To Buy any kinds of Accounts