Buy Verified Pockit Account
Buy verified Pockit Account with documents
What is Pockit Account?
Pockit was founded in 2014 with a mission to build a better banking alternative for customers left behind by high street banks.
Buy Verified Pockit Account – Full Details
- Verified Pockit Account
- Will provide all login information
- Information regarding the backup
- Customer support
- Verification documents
How to add money to your Pockit Account?
Here’s how to add money to your Pockit account quickly and easily:
1. Transfer money from a different bank account. See how to do this
2. Add cash at a PayPoint store near you. See how to do this
3. Get your salary and benefits paid in for free. See how to do this
4. Add money using your debit card.
How to add money using a debit card?
It’s quick and easy to add money into your Pockit account via a debit card.
Right now this is limited to new customers who signed up in the Pockit app and selected an express card delivery. This option won’t be available if you have already added money via UK bank transfer or at PayPoint store.
Here’s how to add money via debit card using the Pockit app:
1. Log in to your Pockit app.
2. Tap on the banner.
3. Choose the amount you want to add (up to £100).
4. Fill in your Mastercard or VISA debit card details. We don’t accept top ups via credit or prepaid cards at this time.
5. You’ve add money to your Pockit account.
It’s FREE to add money into your Pockit account via a debit card.
How to enable Direct Debit for your Pockit account?
Direct Debit is activated on your account by default.
What happens if you miss your Direct Debit payment?
First stop: don’t worry. We’ll tell you immediately via an email and notification, which means you can get in touch with the company or person you owe straight away. Explain what’s happened, and arrange to send them the money.
In the meantime, it’s important to add money to your Pockit account, in case the company or person tries again to take the payment. See how to add money in to your Pockit account.
Each time you miss a payment, Pockit is charged a penalty fee. But that’s ok —the first time this happens, we cover it for you. We don’t think it’s fair to have to pay more when you’re caught out.
If you miss two or more Direct Debits, to protect you we will turn off Direct Debits for your account.
If you decide to reactivate them again in the future, we may charge you a simple, one-off fee of £15.
This is to show that you’re ready to pay bills again, and doesn’t affect your Pockit account in any other way. If you don’t want to reactivate Direct Debits, you don’t have to pay it.
Visit Buyaccountss.com To Buy any kinds of Accounts